貝思職業    License No.: 07C4571

Blogs

Dining in Macau

Macau is a major Asian tourist hub with a great choice of dining options, ranging from cheap Chinese eateries and specialty Asian cafes, to international fast food outlets, European style cafes and Michelin-starred restaurants. The city is famous for Macanese, Portuguese and Cantonese cuisines. Macanese is a fusion of Chinese, Portuguese, African and Southeast Asian flavors. Seafood and spicy dishes

Continue reading

See what’s the people like!

Culture Macau’s population is mainly ethnic Chinese and many of its traditions are based on Chinese culture. The European influence is also present in many aspects of daily life, giving Macau an interesting blend of East and West. Social Etiquette In Macau, Chinese usually greet by shaking hands and exchanging greetings. You will also see Portuguese greet by lightly kissing

Continue reading

Climate

Macau’s climate is subtropical and the weather is very hot and humid  for half the year. January and February are rainy and cool (sometimes below 10 Degree). March to April is humid and misty. May to September is hot and humid (up to 35 Degree) with frequent heavy rainfall and thunderstorms. Typhoons and floods occur occasionally. October to December is

Continue reading

Currency

Macau’s official currency is the pataca, abbreviated to MOP. The pataca is pegged to the Hong Kong dollar (HKD) (MOP1.03 = HKD1.00) and MOP8.00 is roughly equivalent to USD1.00. Hong Kong dollars are used interchangeably in Macau, but patacas are not accepted in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong dollar is worth about 3 percent more but some shops will apply

Continue reading

Macau and It’s People

Population Macau’s population is more than 600,000. The majority of people live on the Macau Peninsula and approximately 94 percent are ethnic Chinese. The remaining 6 percent is Portuguese and other nationalities. Language Cantonese is spoken by about 90 percent of the population. Chinese and Portuguese are the official languages and these appear in official documents and signs. Mandarin and

Continue reading

Notice to the public

Kindly be informed that Bez Careers (S) Pte Ltd will not collect any fees from all our existing and future candidates without our official receipt. All payments made will only be recognized if collected by our authorized personnel only.
Bez Careers (S) Pte Ltd shall not be held liable for any payment made without our official receipt. All unauthorized payment shall be reported to the relevant enforcement authorities for investigation. Candidates are advised to verify their payments by calling our Accounts Department at +65 6747 2885.

Contact Us

Address:
7030 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5.
#08-61 Northstar@AMK Singapore 569880.

Telephone:
Please call us at +65 6747 2885 to fix an interview arrangement.
Our recruitment consultants will be pleased to assist you.

Fax: +65 6844 3572

E-MAIL

For General Inquiries:
info@bezcareers.com

For HR/Admin Inquiries:
admininfo@bezcareers.com

For Sales Inquiries (Employers):
salesinfo@bezcareers.com

For Resume Submission (Candidates):
resume@bezcareers.com

0
Connecting
Please wait...
Live Chat

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Please leave a message.

* Your name
* Email
* Your Message
    Login now

    How can we help you?

    * Name
    * Email
    * Message
    Live Chat
    Feedback

    Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

    Your feedback is important to us.