- Previous hospitality service experience at a five-star hotel an advantage.
- Secondary school diploma or above.
- Language Ability: Fluent spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Willing to work on shift.
- Willing to relocate to Macau.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and courteously.
- Know and understand details about breakfast, lunch and dinner packages and promotions, and all the Casinos and hotel’s products, facilities and services.
- Be familiar with the company’s events and activities, and local Macau attractions, restaurants and shows and provide accurate information when requested.
- Identify sales opportunities and convert and up-sell into sales of packages and promotions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.