- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in similar capacity at supervisor level; exposure in hotel and / or gaming business / guest relations required.
- Demonstrated abilities in building strong professional relationships and establishing suitable supporting networks.
- Confident, independent and self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to write and communicate with Macau Head Office, excellent and professional verbal and written communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and type in Mandarin.
- Able to work shifts.
- Have proven accountability when working with confidential information.
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Possess excellent organizational skills to manage several tasks at once, meticulous in details.
- Handle guest and agents inquiries (24 hours).
- Maintain good relationship with guest and agents through regular contact.
- Maintain long term partnership with guest and agents.
- Develop relationship with potential / new guest and agents and introduce Business Development services.
- Identify opportunities to increase guest and agent rolling.
- Assist guest and agents with booking requirements.
- Handle all guest and agent special requirements.
- Plan, purchase and deliver birthday gifts for guest and agents.
- Coordinate contract requirements for shareholders.
- Assist with events organized / sponsored by company and invite guest and agents to attend.
- Awareness of upcoming concerts, shows, special events in Macau / Philippines and ask if guest and agents are interested to attend.
- Handle guest and agent complains and resolve it to their satisfaction.
- Collate and analyze guest and agent gaming statistics, preferences and relevant information.
- Ensure department system and reports are updated accurately.
- Liaise with Accounts to process department invoices.
- Assign and monitor on tasks delegated to staff.
- Assist manager to plan, execute, manage department operations to ensure its smooth running.
- Monitor on department daily operations, report any challenges / issues to manager and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Achieve department monthly goals set by department head.
- Participate in regular department meetings, raise guest and agent complains and suggestions for improvements.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Department Head.
- Housing and Air Ticket Provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.