- High School graduate & above.
- Possess working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
- Basic Food & Beverage and Housekeeping knowledge is preferred
- Able to speak and write Mandarin and conversational English. (To handle guest & staff especially from China, Macau and Hong Kong).
- Willing to work on any day and any shift. Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to relocate to Macau.
- Provide exceptional and personalized service to Mansion guests.
- Ensure that all equipment is well maintained and used in the correct manner.
- Prepare rooms prior to arrival per established departmental standards and P&Ps.
- Monitor service including, but not limited to, luggage delivery and collection, luggage unpacking and packing, serving refreshments, handling Room Service orders, guest laundry pressing and guest laundry delivery, amenity and equipment delivery, newspaper and shoe shine service, minibar replenishment, guest wardrobe maintenance and administrative services.
- 14 days public holidays
- 12 days annual leave
- 6 days sick leave
- Provident fund in Macau
- Medical, dental & life insurance scheme
- Duty meals provided
- In house medical support
- Uniform Provided
- Team member discount privilege
- Discretionary bonus
- Housing Allowance
- Air ticket to Macau
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.