- 3 years experience in similar capacity in a 5 star luxury Hotel, Resort or Casino environment.
- Possess working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
- Able to speak and write Mandarin and conversational English. (To handle guest & staff especially from China, Macau and Hong Kong)
- Willing to work on any day and any shift. Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to relocate to Macau
- Provide exceptional and personalized service to Hotel guests by having genuine interest in guest preferences, wishes and needs.
- Ensure that all equipment is well maintained and used in the correct manner for efficient operations and protection of Owner’s assets.
- Prepare rooms prior to arrival per established departmental standards and P&Ps. Thoroughly test and check room equipment and report defects to Housekeeping and Facilities Management immediately.
- Provide service including, but not limited to, luggage delivery and collection, luggage unpacking and packing, serving refreshments, handling Room Service orders, guest laundry pressing and guest laundry delivery, amenity and equipment delivery, newspaper and shoe shine service, minibar replenishment, guest wardrobe maintenance and administrative services.
- Report and raise work orders for all maintenance issues at all front and back-of-house areas in HotSOS and ensure prompt completion.
- Ensure Butler pantries are clean, tidy and well-stocked; prepare periodic inventory.
- 14 days public holidays
- 12 days annual leave
- 6 days sick leave
- Provident fund in Macau
- Medical, dental & life insurance scheme
- Duty meals provided
- In house medical support
- Uniform Provided
- Team member discount privilege
- Discretionary bonus
- Housing Allowance
- Air ticket to Macau
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.