- Good level of English essential.
- Diploma/Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset.
- Previous experience in the Culinary field required.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Able to work alone and within a team.
- Prepare and present high quality food.
- Supervise staff
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus.
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly.
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues.
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.