- At least 2 years’ related working experience Facility Management or Engineering Department at Hotel or Casino or Building Complex or large shopping mall.
- Knowledge in plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work on flexible shifts including overnight, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
- Assist Facility Manager / Engineer to executive maintenance plan and all necessary works.
- Responsible for execution of all FM relative activities within the premises.
- Oversee / manage daily operation and preventive maintenance of all maintenance, refurbishment, improvement works for both builders and E&M works.
- Provide professional support and technical advice to the team for any potential and/or assigned projects.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.