- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or other business fields, which provides the ability to effectively communicate proven planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and quality assurance principles.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Directors specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Certification(s): Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- At least 10 year(s) of full-time experience in Auditing, Accounting, Business Analysis, or Program Evaluation, including of Audit related or business experience in Hotel and Gaming operations and in supervising and conducting audits in Information Systems and other areas pertinent to Hotel and Gaming operations.
- Extensive knowledge and skill in applying internal Auditing and Accounting principles and practices, and Management principles and preferred Business practices.
- Considerable knowledge of Hotel and Gaming program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Outlook, Opera system, Micros Fidelio, ACSC, ACL Application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.