- Candidates must possess at least High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in F&B Operational experience and at least 2 years managerial experience.
- Familiar with Greek Food and culture.
- Requires nights and weekend availability.
- Proven ability to multi-task and supervise, independent, ability to work under pressure and deliver in a fast-paced working environment.
- Computer literate.
- Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales of labor costs and prepare various reports accurately and within time-frame.
- Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Administer performance of all service staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations and provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures and maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
- Prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies and place required orders for all distributors and ensure response to all complaints.
- Manage all shifts for restaurant operations and schedule all process and maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times and perform regular interviews with all employees.
- Perform orientation and provide training to all new employees on restaurant processes and determine appropriate feedback from employees and maintain all restaurant plans.
- Any other jobs as assigned by the General Manager and management team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.