- Anticipating customers’ needs and problems for all players in the Resort and Casino and acting effectively, patiently and willingly.
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment and benefits of the Resort and Casino.
- Prepare and update Arrivals and Departures of Players / make reservations for hotel rooms / update reservations of hotel rooms for players / players pickup or send off player’s airport / checking incoming flight times for airlines.
- MUST be able to speak and write English and additional language either Mandarin or Korean or Japanese or Thai (To handle international customers).
- Experience in Hospitality industry.
- Housing & Air Ticket provided
- Career advancement opportunities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.