- Minimum of 1 to 2 years analysis experience (preferably in a casino).
- Bachelor degree in IT, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial or Business.
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced Excel), AS400 applications and MS SQL is an advantage.
- Analyse data and prepare regular reports on players P&L report, slot performance, host performance, etc.
- Create accurate statistical reports to be used as a reliable benchmark for performance evaluation, to aid management’s decision making and suggest exploring new potential customer pools and new Slot Marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and track host performance through reports.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and events in terms of revenue, expenses and participation rate.
- Analyse market trends.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.