- Able to speak fluent Mandarin or English. Knowledge of both or Cantonese is an advantage
- Age: 21- 35 years old Male is preferred.
- Height: 175cm or above is preferred.
- Grade 9 graduate or higher level and able to provide a relevant educational certificate.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related area is preferred.
- Maintain a secure and safe environment for Guests and Team Members.
- Respond to emergency incidents and provide first aids to Guests and/or Team Members if needed.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms in accordance with company procedures.
- Deal with conflict situations in an appropriate manner.
- Apprehend offenders when required in accordance with legal requirements.
- Handle lost and found cases in accordance with company procedures.
- 6 days per week, daily 8 working hours
- 24 hours on shift working schedule
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.