- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in similar capacity at managerial level; exposure in hotel and / or gaming business / guest relations required.
- Demonstrated abilities in building strong professional relationships and establishing suitable supporting networks.
- Confident, independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communications in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work shifts.
- Have proven accountability when working with confidential information.
- Possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Possess excellent organizational skills to manage several tasks at once, meticulous in details.
- Handle guest and agent’s inquiries (24 hours).
- Maintain good relationship with guest and agents through regular contact.
- Develop relationship with potential / new guest and agents and introduce Business Development services.
- Identify opportunities to increase guest and agents rolling.
- Assist guest and agents on booking requirements.
- Handle all guest and agent special requirements.
- Coordinate contract requirements for shareholders.
- Coordinate events organized / sponsored by company and invite guest and agents to attend.
- Liaise with external event company to plan events.
- Conduct post event analysis.
- Collate and analyze guest and agent gaming statistics, preferences and relevant information.
- Handle guest and agent complains and resolve it to their satisfaction.
- Identify needs, develop materials and conduct department training.
- Ensure department system is updated accurately.
- Reports preparation.
- Staff Roster Planning.
- Assign and monitor on tasks delegated to staff.
- Assist Vice President to plan, execute, manage department operations to ensure its smooth running.
- Monitor on department daily operations, report any challenges / issues to Vice President and offer suggestions for improvement.
- Achieve department monthly goals set by department head.
- Participate in regular department meetings, raise guest & agent complains and suggestions for improvements.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Department Head.
- Housing and Air Ticket Provided
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.