Senior Project Manager, is involved in large Programs of work or projects relating to IT initiatives, implementations and upgrades. The Senior project manager is responsible for handling and directing all aspects of a given program/project. When carry out large programs of work, the Senior Project Manager will also direct and support other project manager to deliver projects and tasks with the program of work. This senior project position, requires a high level of project expertise and a in-depth knowledge of the Business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of increasingly responsible experience, with at least five years of managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment. Able to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex, diverse environment with multiple and changing demands. Known for effective leadership of staff. Passion for client satisfaction.
- Passion for both service and technology.
- Diligent attention to customer satisfaction, a high level of service orientation, professionalism
- Proven ability to work independently are key requirements.
- Professional conduct and communication to work respectfully with high profile employees
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance several on-going projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Lead the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of plans and programs to meet the goals and priorities of the department and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
- Oversees managers working on client engagements within programs of work.
- Reviews high-level deliverable across projects.
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk across multiple projects.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
- Cultivate contacts with vendor requirement planners or developers — to obtain information about future vendor developments in the functional.
- Continuously improve project management tool kits and methodologies used within IS&T. Provide expertise and consulting to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.