- Excellent product knowledge of a range of spa therapies, treatments and products. (CIBTEC and ITEC certificates preferred).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred (To handle international guest and staff).
- Assist the Manager with the daily operations of the Spa, including the Spa Retail Store, Fitness Centre, Pool and Salon. Ensure the spa experience is memorable by motivating Team Members to exceed guests’ expectations. Uphold health, hygiene and safety regulations.
- Ensure the Spa Team delivers Company’s high standards of quality, service and guest satisfaction in every aspect of the Spa experience.
- Monitor adherence to established policies and procedures for spa treatments and operations.
- Conduct quality control on spa operations, including treatments, customer service, cleanliness and hygiene, staff grooming and attitude, product use, and health and safety.
- Coordinate with vendors on promotions, treatments and incentives.
- Research local competitors, spa trends and pricing.
- Inspect the daily upkeep, maintenance and hygiene of Spa, Fitness, Pool and Salon environment.
- Liaise with Housekeeping, Laundry, Property Operations and contractors on Spa maintenance and repair issues.
- Ensure the team meets or exceeds customer service goals
Provide supervision, direction and leadership to the team to achieve department goals.
- Assist to hire, train, supervise, and manage Spa staff.
- Coach, motivate, counsel and evaluate staff and encourage their participation in decision-making.
- Annual Leave and Sick Leave
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.