- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent, which provides the ability to effectively communicate proven planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and quality assurance principles.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Certification as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- Certification as Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or achieve such within three years from hire date.
- At least eight (8) years of full-time experience in Gaming Auditing, Business Analysis, or Program Evaluation, including three years (3) of Supervisory or Project management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of and skill in applying Internal Auditing and Accounting principles and practices, and Management principles and preferred business practices.
- Considerable knowledge of Hotel and Gaming program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.