- Must successfully complete a training program provided by the company.
- Previous Casino surveillance experience a plus.
- Ability to read, write and converse in English & Chinese.
- Must have the aptitude for Maths and attention to detail.
- Able to work shifts.
- The primary responsibility is to provide monitoring and analysis via digital recording systems and via direct observations of all Non-gaming, Gaming and Cash handling areas and activity within the boundaries of the casino, reporting on any illegal or suspicious activity under compliance of the local laws and regulations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality for the company when conducting any observations and investigations.
- Observe and analyze non-gaming, gaming and cash handling areas using advanced IT systems in accordance with standard operating procedures; Review gaming and cash handling activities to ensure procedures have been complied with and integrity has been maintained; Monitor Team Members in accordance with the “Company Code of Ethics, Conduct and Professional Behaviors” policies, Internal controls, SOP’s and associated regulations;
- Monitor illegal or suspicious activity of Team Members and customers, gaming and cash handling areas, ensuring detected activities are reported;
- Monitor, analyze and review gaming and cash handling activities, including high action, point of sale, etc;
- Monitor the integrity of gaming and cash handling functions through observing and reporting procedural violations, reviewing equipment, auditing transactions and table games hold percentages, etc;
- Report on illegal activities and document same;
- Monitor, detect and report on irregular, suspicious and illegal activities, ensuring appropriate Team Members are informed;
- Maintain effective reporting procedures by ensuring all reports are completed in a timely manner and filed appropriately; ensuring the awareness of team leaders of incidents of note according to the established reporting requirements;
- Testify in court as a representative for the company as necessary.
- Provide back-up support to all Team Members to ensure the professional image and integrity of the Surveillance Department is maintained;
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the Surveillance team by promoting a professional image and handling all situations with the required confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.