- Education: High School education or relevant working experience in Project Management / Certificate in Construction and/or BS Engineering relative discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in FM firm.
- Experience in shift duties roles will be higher preferred.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time.
- May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.