- Completed at least 2 years in college.
- With extensive experience in implementing brand activations (marketing and promotions).
- Has a background in sales, account and events management.
- Has excellent speaking and written English communication skills
- The ability to speak and write in the Mandarin language is an advantage.
- Willing to relocation to the Philippines
- Housing / Housing Allowance Provided
- Air ticket provided
- 5 stars hotel benefits
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of player acquisition and marketing programs targeted towards the assigned target market/segment.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the quality of the marketing database.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–4 of 4 jobs