- Minimum of 3 years’ assistant manager experience in a fine-dining restaurant.
- Excellent product knowledge of Chinese cuisine; beverage; budgeting and cash handling experience.
- With secondary school diploma or above; Bachelor degree in hospitality management an advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office and POS software.
- Ensure the restaurant runs according to established operating procedures.
- Oversee the cost-effective and efficient operation of the restaurant.
- Monitor the cleanliness and hygiene of all hardware, utensils and serving-ware.
- Handle administrative tasks and scheduling.
- Maintain inventory control and order equipment and supplies within budget.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- AddressSingapore 569880