- Vocational Diploma/ Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/ College Degree in HRM or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Someone who understands Chinese Food Culture.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access.
- Good command of both written and spoken Mandarin to handle guests from China.
- Excellent communication skills and highly engaging, accommodating & friendly.
- Willing to work on shifting schedule.
- Willing to relocate to Philippines.
- Assists the Outlet Manager in checking on the administration and working procedures to ensure all are carried out.
- Acts in the best interest of the company with regard to minimizing costs and maximizing revenue of F&B services.
- Conducts market surveys as required and plan / implement appropriate measures to increase market share/revenue.
- Conduct a performance evaluation of the team, training of colleagues, guidance, coaching, and counseling of colleagues.
- Ensures that the quality of food/beverage/service provided is consistently maintained.
- Ensures that all materials and equipment are properly used and regularly cleaned, in order to prolong usage.
- Assists the F&B Manager in the planning of budget/forecast / CAPEX / P&L for the division.
- Prepares the F&B Division Report on a monthly basis (if applicable).
- Ensures application of procedures and regulations to staff concerning hygiene and sanitation/ fire & safety/emergency procedures.
- Leads subordinates successfully into productive working methods by setting an example and utilizing all available management tools (F&B standards and checklists).
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by immediate superiors from time to time.
- Air ticket provided
- Housing/ Housing allowance provided
- Medical Support
- Duty Meals
- Insurance Provided
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.