- To execute and monitor strategic marketing plans to achieve Casino objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Statistically analyze marketing programs and adjust and strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Provide post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs to management team.
- Effectively cooperate and coordinate activities.
- Routinely evaluates operating budget to actual expenses.
- Minimum Guest Service Standards.
- Player Development and on-floor guest relations.
- Must routinely maintain customer contact and interaction, personally.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the Casino and its products or services.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and presentations.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.