- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Chef de Cuisine/Head Chef in traditional mid-high level Japanese restaurants with excellent knowledge of Ramen and Yakitori operations.
- Excellent product knowledge in Japanese seasonal ingredients.
- Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, efficient and precise.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
- Oversee the daily operations of Ramen/Yakitori kitchen ensuring the highest quality of culinary standards.
- Maximize productivity and set the standards through quality leadership by leading, motivating and coaching the Ramen/Yakitori team to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Work with the Culinary Director on developing service improvement strategies, creating seasonal menus and specials.
- Prepare menu tastings and presentations in line with the seasonal and special menu changes.
- Sourcing sustainable and organic ingredients where appropriate.
- Ensure HACCAP administration and Ramen/Yakitori’s corrective actions at all the times.
- Manage the Ramen/Yakitori kitchen’s daily operations and cost-efficiency within budget.
- Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment to achieve the highest goal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.