- Minimum of 8 years’ culinary experience in a 4 to 5 star Japanese kitchen.
- Excellent product knowledge of 5-star Japanese cuisine, with knowledge and skill in ramen or yakitori part; accurate knife skills; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent. Basic computer skills.
- Manage the efficiency of kitchen workstations by scheduling rosters, assigning work to Team Members, and controlling costs. Motivate and coach the kitchen team to exceed guests’ expectations for high-quality food.
- Monitor and assist with the kitchen workflow.
- Requisition raw materials and monitor ingredients for quality control purposes.
- Guarantee food is fresh, hygienic, and chilled and stored according to Company standards.
- Maintain HACCP standards for dry and cold storage, and clean and tidy kitchen and utensils.
- Monitor food preparation, kitchen costs, inventory levels, and portion and quality control regularly.
- Deliver high quality products to every guest.
- Address guests’ requests and handle complaints promptly and to their satisfaction.
- Perform duties assigned by the Chef de Cuisine and assume supervisory responsibilities in the Chef de Cuisine’s absence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.