- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management,
Finance, or equivalent.
- 15 years gaming experience in senior management position with good exposure in
- Possess strong planning, management and leadership skills.
- Possess strong decision-making skill.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically and critically.
- A driven leader who is committed to goals with the ability to lead changes and
encourage a results-oriented culture.
- Possess good Chinese proficiency as this role will need to work closely with Chinese
counterparts and senior management.
- Establish the strategic plan to include both short and long-range goals and ensures
that the goals and forecasts are consistent with the long-range strategic objectives
for the organization.
- Create a service oriented culture and provide leadership in developing employee
engagement strategies to include the approval of human resources strategies,
leadership engagement, and employee communication plans and activities.
- Act as a role model of company’s mission, vision, values and people philosophy and
effectively engage and communicate with team members, as well as selecting,
mentoring, and managing the performance of leadership.
- Promotes an environment that encourages planning, communications cooperation,
collaboration and efficiency with effective leadership for key management positions.
- Ensure that all activities are performed in compliance with local, state and Tribal
regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Provide leadership in the development and execution of the company’s plans to
optimize revenue and ensure profits are commensurate with the best interests of the
company, its customers and employees.
- Review and evaluate financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other
performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine
areas that require cost reduction and program improvement.
- Direct, plan, and implement business unit policies, guidelines and procedures to
maximize returns and achieve productivity objectives.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the team in meeting objectives and
make recommendations of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in all aspects of company’s operations to
achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria.
- Promote and maintain the highest level of customer service to all guests while
staying alert to their needs.
- Good interpersonal skill with the ability to build rapport.
- Ability to cope well in an unstructured yet flexible environment.
- Ability to motivate a wide range of staffs from diverse backgrounds.
- Willing to relocate to Cambodia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.