- Minimum of 2 years’ kitchen experience in a 4 to 5 star Japanese kitchen.
- Excellent product knowledge of 5-star Japanese cuisine, with knowledge and skill in ramen or yakitori part; accurate knife skills.
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- Good Cantonese and English.
- Prepare food at all kitchen workstations. Clean and sanitize work areas and equipment.
- Prepare raw meat, fish and vegetables.
- Prepare garnishes.
- Unload deliveries into stockroom and rotate products to avoid spoilage.
- Maintain sauces in good condition.
- Continuously improve health and safety standards.
- Perform duties assigned by the Chef de Cuisine and Master Cook.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.