- Preferred with dog training experience or K9 handling experience.
- Strong dog handling skills, ability to read dog body language, good communication, ability to adapt quickly and make decisions and a love for working with dogs and their owners.
- Possessing Passion and Patience.
- Honesty and Sincerity·
- Able to work long hours and multitasking.
- Able to work under stress and pressure.
- Conducts daily evaluations and implements behavior modification plans for board and train dogs.
- Conduct basic and advanced group training classes and private training sessions for the public.
- Oversee a dog’s physical exercise, medical care and mental stimulation.
- Problem solver, has a positive, outgoing and optimistic attitude, and is passionate about helping people understand and train their pets.
- Responsible for ensuring excellent service and care for all animals in our responsibility.
- Be the primary resource and leader in the School’s Training Program.
- Be responsible for providing exceptional dog training instruction and customer service as the subject matter expert for Dog Training programs, training kit, and services.
- Enhance communication between dog and pet parent by offering positive solutions and rewarding successes while providing a fun and safe environment for dogs, pet parents and fellow teammate.
- Must be a high performing pet loving coach, obsessed with accompanying pet parents on their journey as they learn, and discover the wide array of services we provide.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.