- Associate’s Degree or equivalent/Certificate in Construction and/or Bachelor of Science in an Engineering relative discipline.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantages.
- At least 4 years’ experience in FM firm.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- May occasionally require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours.
- Assist Facility Manager to executive the maintenance plan and all necessary works.
- Assist Facility Manager to lead a team of Technicians to process all FM’s works.
- Oversee / manage daily operation and preventive maintenance of all maintenance, refurbishment, improvement works for both builders and E&M works.
- Manage budget, progress and effectiveness of all works.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.