- Graduation with an Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience or Certificate in Construction.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least six (6) years’ experience in Facilities Management firm, with at least 1-2 years in manager level.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Assist Senior Facility Manager to executive the maintenance plan and all necessary work.
- Responsible for all FM relative activities and/or plan for the premises.
- Oversee / manage daily operation and preventive maintenance of all maintenance, refurbishment, improvement works for both builders and E&M works.
- Provide professional support and technical advice to the team for any potential and/or assigned projects.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.