- Associate’s Degree in Project Management / Certificate in Construction and/or BS Engineering relative discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in FM firm, fresh graduate will be considered.
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
- Assist Facility Manager / Engineer to executive maintenance plan and all necessary works.
- Responsible for execution of all FM relative activities within the premises.
- Provide professional support and technical advice to the team for any potential and/or assigned projects.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.