The Field Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for the development of player acquisition and marketing programs for assigned target market/segment. This position is also responsible for leading the team in their market research, lead generation, and guest relations activities.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Has extensive Managerial experience in sales, accounts and events management.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is an advantage.
- MUST have stayed or worked in the Philippines.
- MUST be proficient in both English and Mandarin language (written and verbal).
- Conceptualize player acquisition and marketing strategies and programs targeted towards the assigned market/segment
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all launched programs and initiatives
- Development of the market/segment by continuously improving offered programs based on market reviews, player profile/demographics, and business intelligence
- Analyze all marketing data to provide insights and recommendations to the team
- Research marketing opportunities and help in lead generation to support new business acquisition
- Acquire new players via marketing trips or VIP referrals
- Perform telemarketing functions to contact potential clients
- Manage guest queries and complaints
- Entertain guests and facilitate service recovery tasks when necessary
- Monitor and provide feedback on the performance of team members and conduct coaching/counseling
- Enforce discipline and proper behavioral traits to subordinates, maintaining a fair, consistent and non-prejudicial approach
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.