- Minimum of 2 year experience in a five (5) star hotel environment or well-known property as lighting technician.
- High school graduate or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to communicate in English; knowledge of Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demands.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Ability to tolerate high noise levels on stages.
- Must use proper personal protection.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.