- Minimum of 5 years’ kitchen experience in a 4 to 5 star Japanese kitchen.
- Excellent product knowledge of 5-star Japanese cuisine, with knowledge and skill in ramen or yakitori part; accurate knife skills and proven cooking abilities.
- Secondary school or equivalent.
- Good Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Produce high-quality dishes to fulfill customers’ orders. Manage inventory levels in the stock room.
- Forecast supply needs for the stock room and manage inventory levels.
- Maintain HACCP standards for dry and cold storage, and cleaning and tidying the kitchen and utensils.
- Continuously improve health and safety standards.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.