- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Ramen chef in a 5-star/reputable Japanese restaurant.
- Excellent product knowledge of traditional Ramen and excellent cooking abilities.
- Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, efficient and precise.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
- Manage the daily operations of the Ramen section and ensure guests receive the highest quality ramen on time by leading, motivating and coaching the Ramen team to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Work with the Chef de Cuisine on developing service improvement strategies.
- Understand the mechanics of the Ramen and Yakitori kitchen, developing relationships with the other sections while collaborating together.
- Sourcing sustainable and organic ingredients where appropriate.
- Ensure HACCAP administration and ramen section corrective actions at all the times.
- Manage the ramen section’s daily operations and cost-efficiency with budget.
- Monitor consumption and maximise capacity of resources and equipment.
- Create monthly and seasonal menus in cooperation with the Chef de Cuisine.
- Produce high quality ramen dishes to fulfil customers’ orders.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.