- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Yakitori chef.
- Excellent product knowledge of traditional Yakitori and excellent cooking abilities.
- Excellent leadership, management and supervisory abilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, organized, efficient and precise.
- Team player who responds quickly to demands and thrives in a high-pressure work environment.
- Able to work on shifts and be flexible regarding work schedules according to business demand.
- Manage the daily operations of the Yakitori section and ensure guests receive the highest quality Yakitori on time by leading, motivating and coaching the Yakitori team to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Maintain complete control of the Yakitori operations at all the times.
- Work with the Chef de Cuisine on developing service improvement strategies.
- Understand the mechanics of the Ramen and Yakitori kitchen, developing relationships with the other sections while collaborating together.
- Sourcing sustainable and organic ingredients where appropriate.
- Ensure HACCAP administration and Yakitori section corrective actions at all the times.
- Manage the Yakitori section’s daily operations cost-efficiency within budget.
- Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment.
- Create monthly and seasonal menus in cooperation with the Chef de Cuisine.
- Produce high quality Yakitori dishes to fulfill customers’ orders.
- Monitor the quality of Yakitori dishes produced in the kitchen.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.