- Minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience in a fine-dining Japanese restaurant.
- Excellent product knowledge of Japanese cuisine and sake; basic budgeting and cash handling experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin (To handle all international guest and staff).
- Willing to relocate to Macau.
- Housing allowance and air ticket provided.
- Manage the daily operations of the hotel’s fine-dining Japanese restaurant and ensure guests receive courteous and efficient five-star service by leading, motivating and coaching Team Members to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Ensure the restaurant runs according to established operating procedures.
- Develop and implement an innovative business strategy to maximize revenue and productivity.
- The team consists of 12 team members and this position reports to the General Manager of Restaurants.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.