- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience in a five-star hotel an advantage.
- Knowledge/Certificates: Good product knowledge of Chinese cuisine and preparation methods; basic cash handling.
- Education: Secondary school diploma or above.
- Language Abilities: Fluent spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of Micros an advantage
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure guests receive courteous and efficient five-star service. Introduce available dishes, take orders, and deliver dishes and drinks calmly and efficiently, Clear and reset tables for new guests.
- Clear and reset tables.
- Clean and tidy the dining area and equipment.
- Prepare glassware and linen for table setting.
- Maintain stock levels and control monthly inventory.
- Store food, beverages and equipment carefully.
- Keep menus and beverage lists in good condition.
- Know and understand drink lists, menu items, products and services and up-sell alternatives.
- Know and understand all the resort’s facilities and services.
- Rotate among the different sub-departments of the F&B Division as required.
- Assist and perform duties assigned by the Team Leader.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.