- Minimum of 1 year Front Office experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Diploma or equivalent; major in Hospitality or Tourism preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Other foreign languages an advantage.
- Handle all guest check-ins and check-outs in a clear, organized and courteous manner.
- Process guest reservations when Room Reservations office is closed.
- Control room assignments and allocate appropriate room to each guest.
- Prepare key packet with room number, date and guest name.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.