- Minimum of 1 year Front Office experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Diploma or equivalent; major in Hospitality or Tourism preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Other foreign languages an advantage.
- Handle all guest check-ins and check-outs in a clear, organized and courteous manner.
- Process guest reservations when Room Reservations office is closed.
- Control room assignments and allocate appropriate room to each guest.
- Prepare key packet with room number, date and guest name
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 11 jobs