- 3 years’ experience in similar capacity in a 5 star luxury Hotel environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Working knowledge of Opera and Microsoft Office, SpaSoft and/or CSS, SpaBooker, HotSOS knowledge desirable.
- Air ticket and housing allowance provided.
- Willing to relocate to Macau
- Responsible for the operations of the Spa & Salon.
- Monitor efficient operation of the Spa`s wet area, Salon and all its equipment.
- Supervise the performance of Receptionists, Therapists & Spa Attendants, and Beautician & Nail technician ensuring the highest level of service is provided to Spa guests, members and customers.
- Assist in quality training and succession planning.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.