1-year of customer service experience;
Working at 5-star luxury hotel’s call centre/hotel reservations/telesales background is an advantage
Diploma degree or above
Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work on shift
- Respond to all guests’ requests and ensure guests receive prompt attention
- Ensure familiarity with all rate plans and pricing strategies under different market segments across marketing and distribution channels
- Responsible for handling hotel incoming customer calls and transfer calls to respective departments
- Builds repeat sales through strong customer relationships by focusing on customers’ wants and needs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!