- Must have a minimum of 1 to 2 years’ customer service experience and be 21 years of age.
- Ability to speak and write in Asian languages (either Chinese, Korea and/or Japanese).
- Act as a front line service representative and ensure a high standard of guest relations are provided to VIP guests from pre arrival preparations, explanation and gaming devices and rules, evaluation of play, continual contact through to guest departure.
- Assist in handling VIP guests from all over the world, mainly from Asia regions (China, Japan & Korea, etc.).
- Maintains a work knowledge of the VIP program in order to effectively assist guests.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.