- Female 165 cm or above; Male 175 cm or above (Due to the station area and tailored uniforms, minimum height is required)
- 1-year customer service working experience in sizable resorts;
- Working at a 5-star luxury hotel, resort or casino environment is an advantage
- Secondary school graduate or above
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
- Knowledge in Microsoft office
- Able to work on shift
- Ensuring a high standard of guest relations is provided to all VIP patrons
- Provide services to guests via telephone contact including booking casino promotions and offers
- Responsible in maintaining a strong and professional on-floor presence of VIP Services in the company VIP room and be able to establish rapport with VIP patrons to increase loyalty and generate return business by ensuring personalized excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 8 jobs