- 3 years’ experience in casino services in sizable casino resorts;
- Working at a 5-star luxury hotel, resort, international marketing or casino environment is an advantage
- High school graduate or above
- Fluent in Cantonese / Mandarin and English
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Able to work on shift
- Responsible for supervising the daily operation on VIP Back-end Services including hotel reservations, transportation arrangements for VIP Services Executive/guests/patrons
- To ensure Coordinator – Casino Services are knowledgeable and well versed in relevant information needed in daily operational tasks
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–5 of 9 jobs