- Minimum of 8 years’ culinary experience in a 4 to 5 star Chinese restaurant.
- Excellent product knowledge of Chinese cuisine.
- Good Cantonese and Mandarin, basic English.
- Basic computer skills.
- Willing to relocate to Macau.
- Manage the daily operations of the Chinese Restaurant to ensure guests receive excellent food by leading, motivating and coaching the kitchen team to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Manage the kitchen’s daily operations cost-effectively and efficiently within budget.
- Monitor consumption and maximize capacity of resources and equipment.
- Create monthly and seasonal menus in cooperation with the restaurant manager.
- Monitor the quality of dishes produced in the kitchen, establish and monitor food quality goals.
- Monitor stockroom storage levels to ensure sufficient supplies and order food stock to meet sales demand.
- Accept any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Executive Chef – Chinese.
- The team consists of 67 team members, this position is reporting to Executive Chef- Chinese.
- Housing allowance and air ticket provided.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.