Population Macau’s population is more than 600,000. The majority of people live on the Macau Peninsula and approximately 94 percent are ethnic Chinese. The remaining 6 percent is Portuguese and...Continue reading
At a Glimpse
Bez Careers(S) Pte Ltd was incorporated in the year 2007. Our company started with the deployment of candidates to various F&B establishments in Singapore. The positions being filled includes managerial, supervisory, service crews, chefs, casino jobs and other line and staff personnel.
F&B establishments served by us includes casual dining restaurant, fast food chains, fusion restaurants, fine dining restaurants and also casino jobs.
Our client is mostly from Singapore, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, America, Malaysia, India, and China. The interaction with our client from different countries provided us with the opportunity to be exposed to wide business perception and also cultural differences which proves invaluable to our company’s future expansion to the region.
We have major corporate partners which spans wholesale, retail, hospitality, engineering, media, and entertainment. With diverse experience of deploying candidates to Gaming Operators in Macau, our company was also able to establish contact with Major Gaming and Hotel operators.
Your dream job awaits, search our job listings now!
Browse BezCareers web on your mobile
Searching for jobs has never been that easy. Now you can find the ideal job that matches your career expectation, apply for jobs and receive feedback right on your mobile. Use BezCareers(S) mobile web and start your job search NOW!